At Tanamá Tours we are always thinking of the best for you and the enjoyment of your days, so that, with our company, you can enjoy the most incredible adventures in the fantastic natural museum “Tanamá” located in Puerto Rico.
- The cancellation policies of Tanamá Tours, as a tourist company, vary among various aspects, which is why, at the time of making the requested advance payment, you must know these policies, since you will be accepting them.
- Cancellations must be reported to our contact methods, available on our official website. It is important that, when contacting our customer service team, you specify your personal data, bank details and other highly relevant information registered with our company.
- Cancellations made 48 hours before the provision of the service will not generate any charge, and 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations made after 48 hours before the provision of the service will not have any refund.
- Cancellations made due to the weather factor will not generate any charge, and all the money will be refunded.
- Cancellations made for not having a good physical condition to enjoy the service will be fully refunded.
- In the event that your deposit has been made through Paypal, the refund will be made by the same means, for this it will be necessary to request a refund and thus it will be possible to send the cancellation money.
At Tanamá Tours we want to emphasize that the weather in Puerto Rico varies greatly, presenting heavy rainfall most of the time.
Our tours require optimal conditions to avoid all kinds of setbacks, which is why, in case of rain and heavy precipitation, the tours will be canceled and postponed to a date when weather conditions allow it.